A few weeks ago the theme of Splitcoaststampers CAS (for Clean and Simple) challenge was shoes. I knew exactly what I would do and then... I didn't. I did water color the "Happy Halloween" image intending to add a simple mat and apply it to a card. But I couldn't leave it alone. I just had to add more of those fun Halloween colors and it was no longer CAS! Here's how it ended up:
- I used the white gel pen for the "N" made of bones and then watercolored the shadow with basic Gray to make it stand out a little more.
- Rich Razzleberry shadows added to the bat.
- Dazzling Details added to several of the "letters".
- Sahara Sand is one of my favorites for adding shadows.
- The Basic Black trim is actually the area between two of the intended trims.
- The textured Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade textured layers are sponged for added character.