I had a wonderful trip and am now back in the swing at work ... and gradually finding my way back to my stamp studio. Today's post is quickie. Though I packed a few things to play with in Brooklyn, nothing was completed. I had been wanting to combine things from the Artisan Embellishment Kit with the lovely Fan Fair papers. They seemed meant for each other. Here's the first from this pairing:
- The map print in this DSP collection has so many looks with it's broad blending of colors. I had been playing with this one morning in Brooklyn but due to my quick packing job forgot to bring any Crumb Cake cards. That proved to be the missing piece and I finished this card last night.
- The wide bridal type ribbon is so lovely it's almost hard to cut into it but it's effects are SO lovely, don't you think?
- The sentiment is from Oh, Hello.
- The ribbon is Very Vanilla seam binding.
- Tickets and flower are also from the Artisan Embellishment Kit.
Gotta run; more later...