Next up: another Tag It flip card, this time featuring the lil' reptile guy with the balloons.
- I colored the image with Gumball Green, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise.
- I used the Gumball Green paper from Birthday Basics and topped it with some Gumball Green Zig Zag cut with the Tasteful Trim die. Score your paper before applying to the car
In order to get the extra flap I used a scant 5 7/16" x 8 1/2" piece of Real Red card stock and slide the extra lenght of the card so through the thinlet so that instead of being cut it gets a crease.
For this photo the cutting side is up.
Place your card stock on top of the cutting edges except for the extra length. Slide that under the thinlet so that it gets crease instead of cut. (You can also do this with the paper underneath and the cutting side facing down, in which case you would want the extra paper coming up through the thinlet instead of down.)
Here's a shot of the inside:
- The balloons on the inside circle are from Sketched Birthday. The white piece is also cut wtih the thinlet.
- The number greeting is from Bring on the Cake. Both are stamped in Smokey Slate.
- The Birthday Basics dsp is extended on the bottom of both sides of the extra flap.
- There definitely more surfaces to decorate with this card. That's what makes it fun!