Yippee! October 25 is the actual date of Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary and that means another great celebratory special. From October 22 -28 you can choose from 25 sets and buy them at a 25% discount. While I already have several of the sets, a few of them are still on my wish list so they will soon join my collection. Here is one:
- I used my downline, Joey's, Gorgeous Grunge set for most of the stamping on this little treasure. Though I often order clear mount, I'm going to order this one in wood because I just know these stamps will get a work out on many different projects. I'll appreciate having them ready to go on wood mounts when I decide at the last minute that a little bit of grunge is what a card or other project needs.
- The colors (Pool Party, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake) from the Epic Day Collection.
- The Petite Pairs message is stamped on Epic Day washi tape from that collection.
- Butterflies are made with the Beautiful Wings embosslit and embellished with Basic Pearls.
- The subtle bit of lace is done with the Viola's Lace builder wheel. Because I wasn't looking for an absolutely perfect lace image I just rolled the builder wheel onto the ink pad without bothering to put it into the handle. I got exactly the look I was after.
Check out all the sets that you can get for 25% off on my Stampin' Up! website. Click on the picture below and it will take you to images of the sets along with the discounted price. Remember this special runs through October 28th. The link will not work after that date. Like always you can order from my website 24/7.
If you would like to add your order to my online order please use hostess code VFHRSXWK. Everyone who places a $50 order with me during this promotion can choose one of my Bonus Rack sets for free, shipping included! See the Bonus Rack for VFHRSXWK link at the top of my blog.