This is a quick post as I'm heading out to celebrate a "feeling good" day with a friend who hasn't had that many lately. Here is a card. So I'm celebrating that and a stamp counter that is actually clean enough to stamp on! Here is a card for the CAS challenge over at Splitcoaststampers:
The challenge this week is Going in Circles.
- Whisper White cardstock #100730
- Mossy Meadow cardstock #133676 - time to order these before the supply gets tight!!!
- Regal Candy Dots (the artichoke dots work well with Mossy Meadow) #130932
- White Craft ink #101731
- White embossing powder #109132
- Heat Tool #129053
- Circles Collection Framelits #130911
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Suite Sayings #140709
- Botanical Builder framelits #140625
- Botanical Gardens DSP #140583
Sale-A-Bration Brochure - ends this Thursday, March 31!
- Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack Free with a $50 order
Play along - You can check out a couple of my pinterest boards that have circles: Circle Focal Sketches and rotary. Whether you play along or not leave me a comment. I'm sending out blog candy as part of my downsizing efforts. If you leave a comment by the end of the day on Sunday August 3 your name will be in a drawing for the stamp set Looks Like Spring PLUS the coordinating punch.