Sunburst Sayings came to mind right away when I saw today's color challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.
Initially I simply embossed "Shine" with Iridescent Ice embossing powder over plain Versamark but I liked it better when I added Tangerine Twist before embossing. (First ink your stamp with Versamark and then add your color before stamping.) Here is a close-up to try to give you a little better idea of the sparkle you get with this embossing powder:
Main Catalog Supplies:
- Tempting Turquoise cardstock #102067 Tangerine Tango cardstock #111349 or get both with the Brights Assortment #131190 for 8.5" x11"; 131186 for 12"x12".
- Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Pad#126952; Tangerine Tango Stampin' Pad #126946
- Whisper White Thick #140272 for cardbase.
- 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch #118874
- Circle Collection Thinlets #130911
- Iridescent Ice embossing powder #101930
- Versamark #102283
- Heat Tool #129053
Occasions Catalog Supplies:
- Sunburst Sayings/Sunburst Thinlets Bundle W#140808, C#140807
Don't forget! You can leave a comment for chance at Blog Candy this week!